《Take me to your heart》~~~大白话翻译
的有关信息介绍如下:经典《Take me to your heart》英文歌的核心主题:爱我就是把我放在你的心里。
嗨!简简单单的核心主题,没有几个人能够彻彻底底地理解。
勤庆给大家伙用大白话翻译了这首英文歌,愿对大伙有所帮助喽!
Hiding from the rain and snow.
躲避雨雪的袭击
Trying to forget but I won’t let go .
尽力去忘掉,但是怎么也做不到。
Looking at a crowded street .
望着这条人群拥挤的街道。
Listening to my own heart beat .
听到我的内心在砰砰直跳
So many people
有如此多的人们
all around the world .
遍布在世界各地
Tell me where doI find
告诉我该从哪找个
Someone like you girl
像你一样的女孩
Take me to your heart
请在你的心里给我留一份位置
Take me to your soul
让我与你的灵魂相伴
Give me your hand before I’m old
在我变老之前,请拉住我的手
Show me what love is
告诉我爱究竟是什么
haven't got a clue
但我却一无所知
Show me that wonders can be true
你说过奇迹都能成真
they say nothing lasts forever
人们也说过没有什么能够天长地久
We areonly here today
我们仅能把握的就是今天这一刻
Love's now or never
爱就是现在或者永不回头
bring me far away
带我一起远走高飞
Take me to your heart
请在你的心里给我留一份位置
Take me to your soul
让我与你的灵魂相伴
Give me your hand and hold me
张开我的双手将我紧紧拥抱
Show me what love is be my guiding star
你告诉过我,爱就是人生引路的星辰
It's easy
爱我很简单
Take me to your heart
让我留在你的心里
Standing on a mountain high
站在高高的山峰上
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
看着月亮悬挂在清澈的蓝天中央
I should go and see my old friends
我是该去看望曾经的老友们了
But they don't really comprehend
但他们也不理解我此时的心事
don't need too much talking
不需要说太多的话
without saying anything
甚至一句话也别说
All I need is someone
我所需要的就是能够有一个人
Who makes mewanna sing
使我能欢歌而唱